Updated: Oct 21, 2020
Wedding Fairs are a great source of inspiration for Brides-to-be (and Grooms) as there are a whole host of wedding industry professionals under one roof waiting to show you their talents!
We are exhibiting at the following wedding fairs in the next couple of months:
Glen Helen Inn Wedding Fair
Sunday 30th January 12 – 4pm
Claremont Hotel Wedding Fair
Sunday 6th February 12 – 4pm
Sefton Hotel Wedding Fair
Saturday 26th February 12 – 3pm
To keep up to date with more of The Flower Studio Events visit our events page on our website
Top Tips to get the most
out of a Wedding Fair
1.Take a pen and notebook to jot down things you liked from certain vendors. You will get given heaps of business cards and brochures during the day and you don’t want to get home and forget which one had the really nice flowers/chair covers/favours!
2.Take a bag to put all these brochures and cards in! Some stands also give away freebies or testers so it is worth having somewhere to stash them.. And wear comfy shoes… there is a lot of walking to do!
3. Speak to as many vendors as you can, after all, we are there to sell ourselves to you and will be able to give you free advice and tips on the day. We are in the wedding industry because we love weddings and are more than happy to talk about them!
4. Keep an eye out for special discounts and prize draws but don’t ever be pressured in to committing to anything on the day if you aren’t 100% sure of the product.
5. Take you diary/Blackberry/organiser so you can book follow up visits with any of the vendors you like.
6. Don’t forget your camera too! Some Fairs have fashion shows and you never know when you’ll spot the perfect dress!
8. Make sure you have some cash or a cheque book with you as some stalls will be selling their goods on the day, such as fashion accessories and jewellery or you might want to place a deposit.
Go to as many Wedding Fairs as you can as there are usually different companies exhibiting at different hotels and venues, and if your Groom can only handle one, I’m sure your Mum or chief Bridesmaid would be more than happy to come with you!